Our partner is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets.
The scope of the project is to deliver software extension to an existing learning platform capable of handling 3D streams and creating learning materials based on real medical records.
We are looking for a Project manager in our international partners team to Budapest with fixed 4 days / week home-office option. You must have advanced English language skills, 2+ years of project management experience to fill the position.
- 2+ years project management experience in a multinational environment
- Strong English knowledge both oral and written
- Good command of PM tools (e.g.Jira, but they also provide other tools)
Nice to have
- Experience with healthcare customers
- German language
- Engineering background
- As a project manager you will be responsible for the successful execution of a development project in the healthcare domain.
- You will coordinate a team of 8-10 people distributed between 3 Hungarian sites.
- You will be driving the regular project governance meetings and act as a main point of contact with our customer.
- You will maintain and communicate project schedules that reflect project delivery intent.
What we offer in return
- Very exciting projects
- 100% sick pay for 15 days
- 4 days a week home-office provided
- Flexible working hours (there is no third-year settlement either)
- Really good team and working environment
- Language training
- Career opportunity
- International background