Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
We are looking for Project Management Officer to our multinational client whos present in the insurance sectror.
- Project coordination and follow-up
- Meeting preparation (like help to create slide decks)
- Participation on project meetings (mainly related to transformation projects)
- Meeting follow-ups (like help to write minutes)
- Order management, incoming goods inspection, vendor contract and budget management
- Vendor/Supplier coordination, tracking
- Support in billing coordination
- Support in internal / external charging
- Support of planning and controlling tasks
- Support in conceptualization, optimization and documentation of PMO processes
- Coordinating hardware and software purchase.
- Coordinating internal projects.
- Bachelor Degree or economics vocational education
- Very good communication in English is mandatory (both written and verbal)
- Experience as financial assistant/controlling assistant/ or accountant in a multinational environment
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Proactiveness and hands-on mentality to take responsibility and ownership
- Self-organised and strong learning capability
- Understand agile methodology and way of working
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in an international environment
- Strongly motivated and curious team player with openness to changing environments and requirements
- Good communicative and coordination skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with SAP and other project related applications
- German knowledge is an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive salary package according to candidates knowledge and competences
- Annual financial bonus based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills