We are looking for a Product Manager who has got experience with creating a seamless experience, automation and optimizing processes and has stong english knowledge.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional, agile team to deliver delightful solutions for complex problems.
- Conduct interviews with customers and major stakeholders to understand pain points and explore opportunities.
- Review, organize and assess insights from interviews. Translate pain points to opportunities and opportunities into ideas with the team. Promote ideas to the roadmap.
- Work closely with the Head of Product & UX, discussing priorities, setting the agenda, defining roadmap.
- Participate in design thinking workshops with internal/external stakeholders.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of development, being aware of and solve all challenges and issues.
- Develop a broad understanding of our industry and the technology underlying our product. Analyze the market and competitive conditions.
- Contribute to inbound and outbound product marketing with customer insights and content ideas.
- You demonstrate strong communication skills. You ensure that others you work with can effectively share important information.
- You have a sense of complex technologies. To solve our customers problems, you will need to be or become an expert.
- You use a pragmatic approach when it comes to agile methodologies and dual-track product development.
- You bring people together to execute. You understand the power of teamwork, diverse viewpoints, and you use it wisely.
- You are a curious researcher. You are keen to engage with various stakeholders, collecting and analyzing insights, market trends, products, and services to develop a better product.
- You get things done and take responsibility to do whatever it takes to solve customer problems.
- Experience in the Automation/IPaaS or Localization industry
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of product analytics