We are looking for a Product Designer to help us make tech more human.
In a time where remote work and video calls are becoming the new norm, our Attention and Emotion AI is the perfect technology around which to design the next generation of products and experiences.
- Map out, explore and research the problem space and people using the products to establish a clear vision for product designs
- Build proof of concepts, wireframes and sketches and validate them with end-users with frequent iterations and fast pace
- Gather insights from end-users and stakeholders
- Use critique and feedback as a tool to make intentional design decisions
- Participate in product planning
- Design information architecture, user interactions and user experience
- Work with our creative director on visual design
- Work with engineering teams on design execution
- Conduct user research and design sprints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required to communicate with team members, other departments, upper management and customers
- Critical thinking
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Proactively seeking out feedback and critique & leveraging that to improve and learn
- At least 3 years of experience and a strong portfolio with case studies that demonstrates your design process
- Experience in working on an enterprise SaaS product or Consumer App from inception to successful revenue growth
What we offer:
- Full time position with a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Life insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- Working from home option
- Budget for professional development
- Strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent online and offline team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays.