We are looking for an experienced PL1 developer with english and german language knowledge for a multinational project
- – Plan, develop, test, troubleshoot, document, and implement software or application components of third-party software and operating system software
- – Gather, analyze, and review functional and technical requirements for technical implementation and feasibility translating requirements into technical software design
- – Ensure future maintainability of systems and consider the technical and functional environment in the overall context of software development and maintenance and operational support of the ABS IT system
- – Ensure non-functional solution requirements are met, e.g., performance, privacy, IT security and ergonomics/user friendliness
- – Advise and support customers and assist with functional analyses
- – Ensure know-how transfer and willingness to mentor new team members and junior colleagues
- – Software development in agile teams and input to methods of software engineering
What do we expect from you?
- – Very good understanding of end-to-end customer processes
- – Capabilities of ABS customer / country layer
- – Excellent PL1 knowledge, experience in ABS programming (Java, JCL, PLI, SQL, DB2) and Linux/MicroFocus
- – Very good knowledge of Linux and modern IT infrastructure.
- – Enterprise Server knowledge
- Project period: first for 6 months (maximum 2022.Q4.)
- Full remote