We are looking for a PHP developer for our Belgian partner to build high-quality software that can easily scale. The key motif is improving our organizational backend skills on our websites and internal services.
- The key motif is improving our organizational backend skills on our websites and
- internal services. Your responsibility will be to design and implement the software architecture
- and data storage required for the development of new features and refactoring of our services.
- Efficient PHP skills, awareness of best practices, automated testing, CI/CD.
- Solid experience in at least one PHP framework (we currently use Symfony).
- Considerable experience about data modelling and SQL engine.
- Fluency in English
- +3years experience in PHP
A definite plus
- Knowledge in Linux, Python, Docker and some dabblings into front-end
- More than just building products, we strive to create a community around an alternative
- economic model. We want to spark the emergence of a unique tech ecosystem, empower
- entrepreneurs around the world, and foster innovation in our market.
- Although we are part of an international group, we are a small team of about 15 people in the
- heart of Budapest working hard in a friendly office to achieve our – and our customers – goals.
- Your seat is ready.