We are looking for passionate and talented backend developers, who love to work with the latest technologies and are not afraid of challenges.
We love to use pure functional programming principles and you will always find cutting edge technologies in our projects!
More about the tasks:
- Launched in December, the product is being developed at a rapid pace with agility, based on Creative Docks unique methodology. We expect our potential developers to take an active part in developing and improving our innovative health platforms quality in order to provide the best service for our clients.
- At the beginning of the work, the tasks have to be taken over from the Prague team, but after a few months the full responsibility and work will be transferred to the Budapest team.
- Participation in the entire life cycle of software development, especially in tasks related to coordination, planning and implementation
- -Server-side software development using modern technologies (microservices, versions in Git, builds in Gradle, data in PostgreSQL)
- Experience in client-side software development
- Creating a well-structured implementation (clean code, SOLID principles …)
- Exploring the cause of errors that occur during the operation of the program and correcting those errors.
- Knowledge and support of continuous integration processes
- Openness to learn and adapt new technologies
- Understanding and analyzing business needs, user stories from a developmental and technological point of view.
- Active participation in shaping roadmap, UX / UI design, backlog priorities.
- Experience in agile software development, Kanban/scrum methodology and dual track agile product development is an advantage.
- Programming languages
- Must have is Backend Java/Kotlin, Spring, SQL (postgres), GraphQL
- Nice to have is Frontend React, Typescript, Next.JS, GraphQL
- Nice to have is DevOps Docker, Kubernetes, CloudRun, Google Cloud, Grafana, Prometheus etc.
- Personality traits
- An independent, precise and provides quality work
- Able to work autonomously on the product
- Enthusiastic about the product, motivated by the product and creating something new.
- Takes responsibility for his/her work
- Represents a modern, dynamic, agile developer approach and team player attitude
- Able to compromise
What we offer:
- Culture Enthusiastic, youthful team and startup environment. The current team has 12 members.
- Benefits Competitive wages, Notebook
- Opportunity to participate and develop one of the largest healthcare innovation projects in Hungary.
- Learning opportunity from the Creative Dock methodology (agile innovation methodology).