Microsoft Dynamics365/Power Platform Developer is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and helping improve user experience and adoption of comapny’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform applications.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365/Power Platform Developer, you will be responsible for implementing new features to our suite of products and championing improvements to existing systems using Dynamics 365, Power Platform, .Net, and other related technologies. As a key member of the M365 / Power Platform development team, you will work closely with the organization´s technical and business partners to develop key features and applications.
- Reporting to the Manager of Development, the Microsoft Dynamics365/Power Platform Developer is responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and implementing effective Dynamics CRM/365 and Power Platform solutions and applications.
- Modifying/maintaining custom entities, plug-ins, workflows, and APIs of MS Dynamics 365 as needed.
- Actively participating in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. Provide technical expertise for Newpark’s Dynamics 365 application/data architecture and systems design.
- Designing and implementing Microsoft .NET solutions leveraging ASP.NET, APIs, mobile and more.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining critical software suite components using .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Power Platform, and SharePoint.
- Providing, maintaining, ad updating technical documentation to reflect new applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- Regularly coordinating or participating in discussions with the CRM program Leads, Product Strategy & Delivery, and IT Services & Operations team to develop and maintain applications or enhancements that meet business needs.
- Formulating unit tests to test application software in development to ensure that a program’s functionality matches its specification’s business requirements and that the organization’s programming standards are followed.
- Coordinating and supporting the implementation of developed projects for production use.
- Managing and supporting the maintenance of systems developed in-house, including “trouble-shooting,” defect fixing, change requests, designing, and implementing sound solutions.
- Monitoring usage patterns and usage rates to ensure that employees are using the system efficiently and effectively
- Creating reports about the usage of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform apps and identifying potential areas for improvement based on the data collected.
- Working closely with our other support teams to provide quality customer service
Requirements that are important to us
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Seven (7) years of experience in web application design and development
- Three (3) or more years of functional or technical experience implementing Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform and PowerApps Portal solutions
- Experience with other Dynamics 365 API and integration packages and experience with custom development of CRM APIs would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM customizations, workflows, plugins, and integrations with other systems
- Experience with source control management systems (TFS) and continuous integration environment
- Strong team player, excellent attitude, takes the initiative, and willing to help achieve team success.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in the business landscape and working environments.
- Understanding of basic waterfall and iterative project management concepts (Agile)
- Microsoft Power Apps and/or Dynamics 365 certificates are considered an asset
- .NET and/or SharePoint certificates considered an asset
- ITIL Process are an asset