Our client is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney. They build scalable and flexible systems that streamline business operations. This year you would work in full remote. After this year 2-3 days home office will be provided.
- Strong English knowledge, both oral and written
- 2+ years UI experience
- Strong hands-on, software engineering on large-scale projects proficient in web front-end technologies ideally applied in a production environment.
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with others in a dynamic, fast-paced, pressured environment.
- Capable of taking an abstract idea and turning it into a strategic, pragmatic solution in code.
- A careful blend of creativity and pragmatism, as our company is part of a community bootstrapping a technology and demand for the technology while simultaneously on tight delivery timelines.
- Exceptional communication skills, comfortable presenting complex concepts in front of large client audiences, both technical and non-technical Ability to effectively summarize and present findings to senior level executives within our company and at clients.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals command of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns with ability to fluently translate them into working, elegant code.
- Skilled in leading and working within an Agile environment, including participation in daily scrum meetings, backlog management, sprint definition, and retrospectives, preferably within a global team.
Good to have
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- Become an expert in crafting User Interfaces of high standard for Daml backend applications, both for examples/proofs of concept as well as for production grade implementations.
- Become an expert in applying Daml and our developer tools to solve clients workflow opportunities / problems with pragmatic and efficient code. Be able to provide clients assistance in their solutions use of Daml models, development, and integrations.
- Present our company products, technical concepts and design to potential and existing clients through customer-facing demonstrations.
- Collect and define requirements based on a dynamic assessment of functional and non-functional capabilities.
- Define and lead client learning sessions for Daml Connect and Daml Driver products, related developer tools and course material.
- As a technical and domain SME, support our sales/pre-sales process with comprehensive answers to technical questions.
- Work closely with the broader Client Experience team, as well as the Sales, Marketing and Product teams on the development of technical materials, prototypes and sales tools.
- Research and articulate key differences between other smart contract software on the market.
- Develop formal models of business processes and propose innovative improvements to them through pragmatic and efficient code.
- Contribute to the evolution of Daml and our developer tools. Contribute to company blog posts
What we offer
- Very exciting projects
- Really good team and working environment
- Career opportunity
- International background