We are looking for JAVA Software Engineer with 3+ years experience! We have office in Budapest, Szeged and Pécs, but you have the opportunity to work remotely.
As a Software Engineer, youll be working on complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. Were seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on projects in a team of 5-8.
- 3+ years experience in Java
- Knowledge of enterprise Java (Spring and/or JEE), OR frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, EclipseLink).
- Basic understanding of application servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Oracle WebLogic) and devops tools (e.g. Git)
- Basic understanding of OO principles and design patterns, UI ergonomics and UX best practices.
- Knowledge of application integration technologies (web services, messaging, EI patterns).
- Implement tasks based on written specification.
- Research bleeding edge technologies.
- Familiarity with multiple programming paradigms and be open to learning new ones.
- Working experience with REST.
- Work proficiency in English is must have
Good to have
- Work experience with virtualization and cloud technologies (e.g. VMware, KVM, AWS) and with database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, graph databases, document databases, time series databases).
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications.
- Understand the importance of refactoring.
- Be a useful member in our development teams on international projects.
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality.
- Have a passion for writing clean, object-oriented code.
What we offer in return
- You get…
- Fantastic flexibility in terms of working hours and location working from the comfort of your home or starting the day in our modern and well-equipped office? It is your choice!
- We consider work-life harmony as a must, so you get…
- Remarkable package, which means in addition to the base salary, cafeteria, private health and life insurance just to name a few.
- Premium working equipment for the excellent performance (last generation laptop, adjustable standing desk etc.).
- A real opportunity to broaden your professional horizon with diverse projects.
- Various platforms to learn brand new technologies, even just for fun, e.g. coding dojo, mentoring program.
- Regular performance feedback rounds with your peers.
- The opportunity being a member of our great team, which is full with enthusiastic professionals.
- And last but not least, you can enjoy our in-house services and treats.