Our partner is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. You would join our partners international product team working on a pilot training web application. The product, in which we need to fix legacy issues, is a .NET-based legacy. The mid-term (next 6-12 months) plan is to port the whole system to a modern web stack.
We are looking for a Medior/Senior .NET Web developers in our international partners team to Budapest with Home-office option (2-3 times a month would be office work) and high salary. You must have advanced English language skills, 2+ years of any .NET stack to fill the position.
- 2+ years experience in some of the below mentioned stack
- .NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Strong English knowledge both oral and written
- Able to work independently and with a team
Nice to have
- Work experience in Azure technology
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience.
- Own quality for responsible features and write necessary tests to ensure quality of features.
- Collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements.
- Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems.
- Communicate with business stakeholders about Agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
- Be a change agent and Agile mindset promoter by contributing to a collaborative and stimulating work environment
- Be connected to the industry to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas
What we offer in return
- High salary
- Very exciting projects
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible working hours
- 100% sick pay for 15 days
- Home-office (2-3 times a month would be office work)
- Really good team and working environment
- Language training
- Career opportunity
- International background