Our partner is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. They continue to help define global training standards with their innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defense force readiness and enhance patient safety. We are looking for associates to join their Budapest team with full remote work in the positions below.
- 2+ years of experience in web development (Angular / React / Vue.js)
- Strong English knowledge, both oral and written
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with message queue implementations (e.g. RabbitMQ)
Nice to have
- Geographic Information System (GIS) experience
- 2D/3D experience
- Openlayers and Cesium experience
- Web Sockets knowledge
- You will be part of a team working on a digital twin simulation solution for training purposes.
- Your responsibility will be to build geospatial user interface using Cesium and Openlayers.
- The simulation platform supports three different levels, street level view and 500ft view is displayed with an Unreal Engine based UI while the 3000+ ft view will displayed in a web UI. Basic navigation capabilities will be implemented on the client side.
- Also the web UI is responsible for rendering the right tile set from the repository. Tiles are handled by Cesium.
- In a later phase of the development we also expect the web UI to display unreal players.
What we offer
- Remote work
- Very exciting projects
- Really good team and working environment
- Career opportunity
- International background