Our Swiss client is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst
- Perform technical IT security analysis across locations / platforms, support executing security plans to ensure the integrity of business operations.
- Administer and support compliance tools and security infrastructure, report performance against established security metrics, raise management awareness.
- Implement/develop/configure SIEM use cases.
- Assist in investigating security breaches, gather data / information to help determine system weaknesses and ensure that agreed corrective actions are implemented.
- Integrate security solutions to safeguard information and enforce controls.
- 3+ year Cyber Security or Programming experience.
- Proven track record in hands-on support and structured daily operational activities with incident / problem management, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Relevant experience with SIEM or big data solution. Preferably Splunk or Azure Log Analytics/Sentinel.
- Relevant experience in a continuous improvement environment, demonstrated skills to maintain policy controls, manage IT Security tools daily operations, ongoing reporting for enterprise health metrics and executing action plans.
- Any cyber security related certificate.
- Very good English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional experience in an international / multi-cultural business environment.
- Practical experience with virtual teamwork and cross-country collaboration.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, reasoning and communication skills.
- Reliability, thoroughness, detail orientation and strong customer focus.
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration (cafeteria, bonus).
- 3 days a week home office provided.
- Working together with a dynamic team of IT professionals.
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.
- Opportunity to learn diverse technology platforms and industry standard solutions.