We are looking for Medior/Senior Angular Software Engineer with 2+ experience! We have office in Budapest, Szeged and Pécs, but you have the opportunity to work remotely.
As a Medior/Senior Angular Engineer, youll be creating complex custom-designed SPAs and developing various highly scalable frontend systems. Were seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on projects in teams of 5-8
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale application.
- Become a mentor and role model for less experienced developers.
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Understand the importance of clean code, code review and refactoring.
- Work on international projects.
- Be a game changer in our development teams.
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality.
- Have a passion for writing clean, object-oriented code.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in web frontend development
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
- Advanced knowledge of modern Angular (minimum of 2 years)
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- You write understandable, testable clean code with an eye towards maintainability
- Hands on experience using REST APIs
- Experience in front-end build pipelines
- Git / GitLab / Docker or similar development tools
- Practical knowledge of at least one styling framework (Bootstrap, Material design, etc.)
- Have a practical knowledge of making a pixel perfect website based on a graphic design (know the tools, techniques and workflow) – and to make a responsive design to any screen size and resolution
- Ability to problem-solve, track, and follow up on a variety of complex technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
- You can contribute to technical architecture discussions, research cutting edge technologies and help drive technical decisions within your team
What we offer in return
- You get…
- Fantastic flexibility in terms of working hours and location working from the comfort of your home or starting the day in our modern and well-equipped office? It is your choice!
- We consider work-life harmony as a must, so you get…
- Remarkable package, which means in addition to the base salary, cafeteria, private health and life insurance just to name a few.
- Premium working equipment for the excellent performance (last generation laptop, adjustable standing desk etc.).
- A real opportunity to broaden your professional horizon with diverse projects.
- Various platforms to learn brand new technologies, even just for fun, e.g. coding dojo, mentoring program.
- Regular performance feedback rounds with your peers.
- The opportunity being a member of our great team, which is full with enthusiastic professionals.