We are looking for a Linux administrator with German language skills for a long-term project in Vienna, 3 days a week on-site, accommodation and travel covered and organised.
- Set up new machines according to predefined patterns (using Ansible)
- Integration of machines into the monitoring, backup, including documentation.
- Updating and retrofitting software on machines we support (using Ansible)
- Active management of the systems we operate
- Troubleshooting, problem diagnostics
- Processing tickets in Jira for the systems we operate
- Support in the implementation of new project settings
- Very good experience as a Linux administrator (at least 2-3 years of relevant experience)
- Redhat/Centos experience
- Ubuntu and other Linux systems
- At least one monitoring system experience (as a monitoring implementer and operator)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt) – use of Ansible/Ansible Tower is desirable.
- Experience in Linux hardening
- Experience with Jira/Confluence or similar products
- Experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with checkmk
- Experience with load balancers
- LDAP knowledge
- Docker and other container solutions
- Windows experience
- Red Hat