To support our international partner, we are looking for a Lead Software Developer (Java).
- Provides technical guidance and mentorship to a team of software engineers via constructing feedback and training sessions (craftmanship, TDD, CI/CD, clean code, etc.).
- Ensures adherence to the standards, consistency and integrity of the solution (standards, testing, logging, operations readiness, documentation, etc).
- Develops and documents in-depth knowledge of the whole application
- Suggests improvements to operations, practices and processes.
- Design and architect solutions in response to Product, Marketing and Customer needs, in collaboration with other Leads and the Product owners.
- 5 years+ of experience as a software engineer, experience leading projects and teams.
- English fluency (international team & customers)
- Strong experience with Java (springboot and dropwizard)
- Strong understand of relational databases (Mysql and/or Oracle)
- Strong understanding of event driven architecture
- Strong understanding of system reliability and stability patterns
- Optional experience in nodejs, angular, scala and more (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies and the business
- Competitive payment package (13. and 14. months salaries)
- Cafeteria and Health insurance
- Mentoring Program, Trainings
- Flexible work schedule, full time
- Downtown office, in the heart of Budapest
- Indoor bike and motorcycle storage
- Recreation room table soccer, darts, office (chair) massage and sauna
- Team buildings
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Open company culture
- Economically stable and growing enterprise