We are looking for a Lead Cloud DevOps Engineer to lead the GDP (Global Data Platform) Cloud
Infrastructure Team from content and people management perspective.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication and collaboration
- culture among project countries.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and
- identifying areas for improvement.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and
- communication skills.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Assists management during the hiring processes and organize the ramp-up of the new team
- Answers team members questions, helps with team members professional and personal
- problems, and oversees team members work for quality and compliance.
- Set clear team goals, delegate tasks, set deadlines, oversee day-to-day operation, monitor
- team performance
- Develops local strategies based on the global ones and execute the implementation by the
- Leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
- Knowledge in the respective area of Development.
- Strong knowledge in cloud technologies, especially in Azure.
- Knowledge in DevOps methodology and experiences in an agile environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package according to candidates knowledge and competences
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance