Our partner is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. They continue to help define global training standards with their innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defense force readiness and enhance patient safety.
You will be part of a team providing Maintenance and Support for a fleet of Flight Simulator Training Devices, Lower Level Training Devices and Cabin Trainers equipment. Working hours on a 12-hour schedule (2 days during the day, 2 days a night, 4 days free).
Apply, if you are interested in the world of aviation, you have strong English language skills and technical, operating experience!
- At least 1+ year relevant experience
- Strong English knowledge both oral and written
- Good Workmanship and strong sense of Teamwork.
- Highly Customer oriented and must be able to deal tactfully in sensitive situations.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office tools and suite.
- understanding of aircraft terminology or simulation devices and aviation training business.
- Ability to interpret schematics and other technical documents pertaining to aviation.
- Possess adequate basic troubleshooting skills as well as having good knowledge of how to use electronic test equipment as well as how to use software diagnostic utilities.
- Knowledge of Analog and Digital principle and theory.
- Basic understanding and comprehension of Avionics, Motion and Visual systems.
- Computer Literate (PC and/or computer mainframe/architecture and Networking).
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following operating systems UNIX, Linux WindowsNT/XP AIX.
- knowledge of local and International Regulations (EASA), with demonstrated experience, as they pertain to Flight Simulation Training Devices.
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations.
Nice to have
- Technical College Diploma or Degree in Electronics or Electrical or Aviation related field
- Assist in diagnosing and correcting problems on the simulator and associated simulator systems.
- Learn and perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) tasks on the simulator and associated simulator systems.
- Utilize Maintenance Management System to record and track maintenance activities.
- Perform preflight and post flight on all simulators.
- Run Qualification Test Guide (QTG).
- Complete all designated training activities.
- Perform basic Visual systems related tasks such as visual alignment, etc.
- Assist with refurbishment and hardware modifications.
- Learn and comply with our Compliance Management System.
- Provide customer service support and address customer needs in a timely manner.
- Perform logistics duties, including parts received, repair, and testing/validation.
- Perform housekeeping functions to maintain the simulators as required.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Perform tasks to support the technical services group as required.
- Comply with Health and Safety Regulations in an Aviation Training Environment.
What we offer in return
- Very exciting projects
- Really good team and working environment
- Language training
- Career opportunity
- International background