Our partner is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. They continue to help define global training standards with their innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defense force readiness and enhance patient safety. We are looking for associates to join their Budapest team in the positions below.
- Strong English knowledge, both oral and written
- Willingness and enjoyment in solving advanced programming problems, including (but not limited to) computer graphics, multithreading, networking, computational geometry and linear algebra
- Reliable command of the C++ programming language – including modern language features up to C++17
- Ability to solve problems and research solutions even when not experienced in the given area – given online resources and instructions / help with the topic
- Experience or interest in low-level technologies (e.g. Windows API, Direct3D, GPU shader development)
- Strives for high quality work, does not settle with good enough.
Nice to have
- Experience with a modern graphics API (e.g. DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan, Metal) and knowledge of common rendering techniques
- Strong debugging skills (on Windows)
- Experience with software performance optimization (including GPU loads)
- Active command of linear algebra / computational geometry
- General experience with development on Microsoft platforms (Visual Studio, MSBuild, Visual C++, C#, .Net)
- Knowledge of some or all of these technologies C++/WinRT, Direct3D 11, HLSL, DirectCompute, COM, WinAPI, WinRT, UWP XAML / WinUI, .Net Core, C#
- Interest in software architecture
- Writing code for the backend services and user interface including windowed and AR input / output, and 3D rendering, performing algorithm development and research.
What we offer
- Home-office opportunity
- Very exciting projects
- Really good team and working environment
- Career opportunity
- International background