Our German client is hiring for a Junior IT Technician position to provide IT support in Germany.
- Support the infrastructure and applications used in/at the German sites of the company,
- Further development and optimization of existing solutions,
- Provide on-site IT help for the users/employees in Dietzenbach, Kassel, and Freiburg,
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation about the infrastructure and applications used,
- Actively take part in infrastructure implementation projects,
- Train users/employees on supported hardware, software, office solutions,
- Frequent user/employee interaction, such as visits, trainings, on-site demonstrations, etc.
- General understanding of IT-systems (AD / DHCP / DNS / File share / Printing / Office applications., etc.), infrastructure elements (Firewall / Router / WAN / LAN / VLAN / WLAN, Cabling, etc.),
- IT-based university degree or similar educational background,
- Excellent command of German language, both written and oral,
- 1-3 years of experience in an international environment preferably as IT-support,
- Keen on adopting new IT-knowledge,
- Aims of precision,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good English language skills both in verbal and in written form,
- Experienced in direct user interaction and deeply aware of user needs,
- Supportive and patient towards colleagues,
- Global mindset and Team player attitude with ability to work independently when required,
- Strong hands-on mentality,
- Problem-solver with can-do attitude,
- Germany-wide travelling (20%).
What they offer
- You can expect an open and personal corporate culture in an international oriented company in the field of diagnostics,
- Varied and challenging role in a highly multinational and innovative company,
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package,
- Flexible working hours,
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals,
- Employer sponsorship of the company pension scheme.