Our partner is a global leader and provider of Aviation Training Management Solutions to Airlines, Training Organizations. We are looking for a Junior/Medior IT support (L1,L2) employee in our international partners team to Budapest with full-remote opportunity. You would join our partners international product team working on a pilot training web application. Daily, the support person would register software problem reports and help the customers to overcome urgent issues.
Working hours would be between 6-14 or 12-20 hours. However, you can choose whether you want to work in the morning or in the afternoon (a shift would be).
You must have advanced English language skills and 1+ year commercial experience with MS SQL Server or similar SQL Server solution experience to fill the position.
If you are interested in web development, you can be transferred to any of the medior/senior full-stack developer roles later on.
- 1+ year commercial experience with MS SQL Server or similar SQL Server solution
- Strong English knowledge both oral and written
Nice to have
- Experience with any .NET technology or web development
- French and/or German language skills
- Education in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience and working knowledge of relational or NoSQL databases
- Experience working with and developing web application APIs
- Familiar with Windows Server (IIS), SQL Server and .NET Web Application Hosting, Proxy and Firewall, Server Virtualization, Amazon/Azure Cloud Computing
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development
- Troubleshoot and escalate client issues via email, phone and ticketing system
- Gather client feedback and provide feedback to internal stakeholders
- Maintain strong support relationships with clients
- Resolve issues by using either the GUI to configure the system properly or through back end updates to the application and/or database
- Documenting issues and solutions as required
- Build support tools as required
What we offer in return
- Full-remote opportunity
- Language training
- Career opportunity
- Mobile phone and laptop
- International background