Our partner is a global leader and provider of Aviation Training Management Solutions to Airlines, Training Organizations. We are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer (Customer Support) in our international partners team to Budapest with full-remote opportunity. In this role you will work on both developing new features as well as troubleshooting and responding to customer issues related to our application suite. The objective is to focus on support items as they come in while spending the remainder of the time doing software development. 30% of your task will be customer service and 70% software development.
You must have advanced English language skills and 1+ years of Junior development or IT support experience to fill the position.
- Minimum 1 year junior development or IT support experience
- Strong English knowledge both oral and written
- Experience in Excel
Nice to have
- French and/or German language skills
- Education in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience and working knowledge of relational or NoSQL databases
- Experience working with and developing web application APIs
- Familiar with Windows Server (IIS), SQL Server and .NET Web Application Hosting, Proxy and Firewall, Server Virtualization, Amazon/Azure Cloud Computing
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development
- Customer Support (30%)
- Troubleshoot and escalate client issues via email, phone and ticketing system
- Gather client feedback and provide feedback to internal stakeholders
- Maintain strong support relationships with clients
- Resolve issues by using either the GUI to configure the system properly or through back end updates to the application and/or database
- Documenting issues and solutions as required
- Build support tools as required
- Software Development (70%)
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience.
- Own quality for responsible features and write necessary tests to ensure quality of features.
- Collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements.
- Communicate with business stakeholders about Agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
What we offer in return
- Full-remote opportunity
- Language training
- Career opportunity
- Mobile phone and laptop
- International background