We are looking for a Senior .Net & Core / .Net Web developer with strong English knowledge to join the Bluebird team. You could work on projects related to tourism and education, in a wonderful downtown office. As a .Net Core Microservices developer, should be able to understand the architecture and implementation of solutions using Azure APIM Cloud environment, having Azure Service Fabric experience is an added advantage.
- Should be able to understand the functional requirement and discuss the technical aspects with the architect.
- Should be able to understand the documents (integration specification, technical specification).
- Experience in development of Microservices using the .Net Core Microservices framework.
- Basic knowledge of Integration lifecycle & Methodology.
- Should be able to code, do peer-review and follow the discipline of development environment.
- Should be able to analyse and help the team in case of any issues, do peer-review and follow the discipline of development environment including strong trouble shooting skills.
- Should be able to understand the end to end setup, CI -CD pipeline and implementation aspects of the development or QA environment.
- Should have experience in Azure and Cosmos DB.
- Basic knowledge of CI-CD tools like Octopus, Jenkins etc.
- Should have experience in working with IIS, MS Sql server and classic .net with languages vb.net and C#
- Basic knowledge of identity providers like Auth0,Azure etc.
- Should be able to self deploy code to the environments and trouble shoot production in case of issues.
- Should have experience in ASP.NET and general web development.
What we offer
- High-quality office environment
- International team
- Long-term commitment
- Outstanding salary