Our client is a leader in the vehicle communication / automotive field. Their mission is to raise/improve traffic safety and efficiency on the road. Now, they are looking for a Senior JAVA Software Engineer who could take part in their architectural planning. The office is in the downtown area of Budapest, but currently they are working form home.
- Responsible for the entire architectural planning and implementation.
- Design robust systems, frameworks, software components, features and APIs.
- Optimize development efforts by using, customizing existing frameworks and libraries.
- Make strategic decisions on challenging technical questions.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Cooperate with full stack engineers, other engineering teams, product management and other. stakeholders to achieve alignment.
- Minimum 5 years experience building and designing complex systems.
- Solid understanding of network systems and internet protocols.
- Experience in REST API design.
- Experience in Java/Python.
- Experience in Web service technologies (e.g. Microservices, SOAP, XML, REST, WebSockets, etc.).
- Experience in Web frameworks (e.g. Spring, Django, etc.).
- Experience in databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience in CI/CD systems (GitLab, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience in PaaS technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
What they offer
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance