We are looking for a JAVA developer with great English skills for a Bluebird project. The company requires 3 days on-site work in Budapest.
Ideal candidate is
- Passionate about software development with emotional ownership for the work you do.
- A great teammate, helping and respecting others, continually improving our skills, product and scaled agile process, building working, testable software every day
- Data and quality focused, with an eye for the details that make great solutions
- Familiar with modern software development lifecycle practices and concepts including Agile, continuous integration & delivery
- Always open to learn new technologies to support the current project requirements
- Not afraid to experiment and discover new ways of doing things, failing fast to focus on lessons learnt
- Willing to embrace work outside of your comfort zone, and open to mentorship from others you make mistakes, but learn from them
- 5+ years hands-on experience in core Java with sound OO skills and design patterns
- Track record building high quality software with design-focused and test-driven approaches
- Experienced in API development and consumption practices and appreciate the importance of adhering to well defined interfaces governed by frameworks such as Open API/Swagger.
- RDBMS, Cassandra or document based database technologies
- Effective communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) are required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or engineering preferred