You would be the part of financial modeling group and can work at one of the worlds top FinTech companies in Budapest.
You can help build quantitative financial models and portfolio analytics that help managing most of the money of the worlds largest asset manager.
We are looking for curious people with a strong background in writing excellent code, awesome problem-solving skills, insatiable appetite for learning and innovating,
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- The Portfolio Modeling Analytics team uses multiple technologies (Java, Python) and provides stable, scalable platform with appropriate standards and procedures to support the diverse nature and demands of a wide range of investment teams and clients.
- The mission of the team is to provide state of the art portfolio modeling analytics
- Help clients understand portfolio managers investment decisions and their impact on portfolio performance, thus make informed investment decisions
- Create integrated analytical solutions through collaboration with our partners
- The ideal candidate must have strong developer background, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, experience in Java-based software development and design. The candidate will work closely with others in the firm to build state of the art portfolio modeling analytics
- For recent graduates or professionals with no prior financial industry experience, this position is a unique opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the asset management process in a world-class organization.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Java development in a production environment and strong object-oriented skills.
- Solid knowledge of designing massively scalable micro-service architectures, application operation and maintenance.
- Experience with software testing and ambition for providing high quality products.
- Ability and willingness to learn fast, multi-task, self-motivate and pick up new things easily.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have but not required:
- BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance or similar area. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience with numerical libraries, distributed systems, high performance computing, Microsoft Azure is a big plus.
- Knowledge of investment management process, portfolio performance analytics, P&L, attribution.
- The culture of the team is very open, agile and entrepreneurial. We provide personal training budget for you to develop yourself and to learn new skills!
- To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.