The worlds leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands is looking for Java developer into their international IT team.
- At least 2+ years of experience with Java Jakarta EE, especially JAX-RS, CDI, EJB, JCache, Message Queues, Apache POI)
- SQL Server
- Understand and use OOP principles (like SOLID)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Agile software development concepts and products (i.e. Azure DevOps server)
- The key objective of this role is to carry out back-end application development for companies own applications and to perform operational support for incidents.
- Carry out continuous development of companies own applications tool according to the approved development agenda
- Act as a consultant in projects where our applications are impacted, and be able to come up with solution options for automation requests by analysing both source and target systems, ensuring the best business outcome considering resource requirements.
- Be able to prepare functional and technical designs related to the owned applications, underpinned by project methodology understanding.
- Manage issue resolution process and own the end to end management of the issue, ensuring that Root Cause Analysis is performed and propose permanent solution (i.e. system enhancement, hardware etc.)
- Maintain, update and issue of technical/application documentation.
Why to work for us:
- Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to the companys purpose of celebrating life every day everywhere. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
- We know that for our business to thrive and for the company to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
- Unique Family Leave opportunity
- We work without border – you will work with people from all over the world
- You will deal with world class brand portfolio
- Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
- Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course, we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- One extra paid day off for your Birthdays!
- Yearly 3.3 Million Huf to use it for cafeteria, company car, child care, private retirement package etc.
- Medicover health insurance