We are looking for an (L1/L2) IT support technician to join our Swiss partners hungarian team. Our partner is present in the ironing technology industry.
Our partner office is located in Győr Moson Sopron county. For workers living nearby, they have to work 3 days a week in the office. For workers living further afield, a full-remote option is available.
There is no weekend work and no on-call duty. Working hours 8am to 4,30pm.
You will need at least 3+ years experience in a similar environment and a confident command of English to fill the position.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar environment
- Helpdesk, with a ticketing system in an international company
- Familiar with hardware installation and maintenance
- Familiar with Microsoft solution (Office 365, Teams, SharePoint , users management)
- Knowledge of Windows servers
- In-depth knowledge of a ticketing platform
- Recognized skills to create and maintain documentation
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (B2/C1)
- Degree in IT or equivalent
Nice to have
- ITIL certification
- Linux Knowledge
- German language skills
- Provide assistance to computer users, troubleshoot problems, provide solutions, provide technical support
- Support and update hardware and software installations in an international company
- Support users IT requests from open to resolution in time and according SLA
- Maintain inventory of technology equipment and supplies
- Maintain and develop documentation for IT department
- Install, maintain and support users hardware and software in a Windows environment
- Creation of users account according policy and security rules
- Install, maintain and monitor the ticketing system (SPOC, dispatch, reporting)
- Monitor system, servers, devices and infrastructure according to the team
- Create and maintain documentations for the IT department and users need
- Administrative tasks for the department
What we offer
- Full-remote opportunity
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours