We are looking for an IT Security Officer for our international client. The international life sciences company providing an unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, our partner works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
- Takes the lead on IT Security Hardening projects within the Zone
- Maintain IT solution security endorsement process
- Provides documents and guidelines of security based on group standards
- Supports design of Disaster Recovery Plans
- Support IT Audit by performing security analysis
- Assessing the security of IT Solutions / components basing on internal Policies and best practices
- and according to internal, established, information security endorsement process
- Support security tools configuration
- The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., with overtime as needed
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience in an Information technology related subject
- Relevant working experience of 3+ years
- Experience working with IT security tools (McAffee, Cyclance, Zscaler etc).
- Skilled with working on MS Office
- Strong customer focused, team-oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications with clients of IT in the business
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- AT least one CEE language skills are required (e.g. Hungarian, Slovak, Polish, Romanian, etc.)
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation qualification
- The opportunity to grow your IT infrastructure skills in a demanding, fast growing organization
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals.