Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Implementation Manager.
- As an IT Infrastructure Implementation Manager you will be a member of company regional IT Infrastructure team and you are actively participating on IT projects with close cooperation the regional project managers and technical team.
Required skills and qualifications
- Proven enterprise scale design, implementation and understanding of architecture principles across IT infrastructure platforms, security and data integration
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to listen, gather and understand information about people and situations, quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and externally
- Team player with the ability to coordinate and motivate multinational team members in decentralized locations and structures
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Preferably College/University degree in IT or equivalent IT related qualification
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Valid drivers license
What we offer
- We provide hybid working schedule after Covid (with 2-3 days home office)
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals.