The worlds leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands is looking for a IT General Control Professional. In this role you will maintain and update IT Risks and Controls in Diageos Technology Risk and Controls framework ensuring it reflects internal requirements defined by Security policies, and aligned to frameworks like NIST, ISO, COSO, SOX, GDPR.
- Maintain and regularly update IT control framework focusing on a proportionate response to risks faced by the company and by monitoring legislative or framework changes in the field of IT Audit and Security (PCAOB guidance, ISO Standards etc) to assess impacts of such changes on the companys environment,
- Track and report control performance metrics and proactively identify improvement areas and risks,
- Initiate, drive or take part in security / process improvement projects to increase the maturity of control environment,
- Consolidate ITGC / SOX related reporting activities and validate SOX / Security compliance of 3rd parties,
- Ensure key risks are mitigated on operating system, application, database and network layers,
- Support the external IT audit to ensure smooth delivery.
- Process oriented thinking, able to recognize interdependencies
- Able to identify problems and present solutions in a structured manner
- 4+ years of IT risk management related experience (in audit, security or governance role)
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Audit, risk management or IT governance qualification is an advantage (i.e. CISM, CISA, CIA, CRISK, etc.)
- IS/IT degree, or Finance degree with proven IT knowledge
What we offer:
- Unique Family Leave opportunity
- We work without border – you will work with people from all over the world
- You will deal with world class brand portfolio
- Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
- Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Yearly 3.3 Million Huf to use it for cafeteria, company car, child care, private retirement package etc.
- Medicover health insurance