Translate business process requirements into IT solutions for our Sales and Commerce departments. Initiate development projects based on business need and be the single point of contact, to give optimal IT support to the business within the following business areas Sales & Commerce.
- Regularly engage with business process owners and listen to their needs. Understand business processes, speak the business language
- Support business with defining their functional requirements, challenge them against best business practices and application capabilities. Support business with business case preparation for new requirements
- Assess the requirements and translate them into IT solution designs
- Seek for best business process, application solution practices and new technologies outside of the company
- Prioritize business demands on new requirements with regards to company objectives in collaboration with the IT Manager and Business leaders.
- Pro-actively suggest business systems improvements based on latest developments in the field.
- Help the business function to implement changes as consequence of new (global) solutions / new functionalities.
- Provide day-to-day support to end users on specific solutions (L1,5 L2) in collaboration with external vendors.
- Based on defined business requirements, contribute to project plan preparation and execution.
- Engage the global and local project teams and oversee the delivery of defined project
- Assures proper data governance and adherence to existing data standards with the help of the Data Manager
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT professional, Business Administration or Economy
- Hands-on experience with salesforce automation systems, development of sales support systems is an advantage
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Experience with salesforce.com is an advantage
- Experience with SAP SD module and SAP integration is an advantage
- Experience with formal master data management (tools, policies and processes) is an advantage
- Understanding of Business processes (especially sales and commerce) and IT
- Good Communication and Presentation skills ability to speak non-IT business language to all levels (peer, superior, reports)
- Team player, good collaboration skills, end to end thinking
What they offer
- You will be a part of a truly inclusive, diverse and open company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- Inspiring and flexible working environment, home office opportunity
- Ability to learn and shape our future application landscape
- Self-development opportunities and continuous feedback