We are looking for new colleagues for the IT Business Analyst position for our globally and dynamically growing pharmaceutical client. Our partner is flexible in terms of the place of work (in some cases it may be important to be present in the HQ in Budapest).
- The successful candidate will work in collaboration & partnership with our partners IT groups, business units & enabling functions stakeholders and demonstrate ability to think strategically while gathering requirements from customer groups for projects varying in scope from in market taskslevel to enterprise-level deployments ofcommercial information systems
- The successful candidate will be flexible to the changing needs of the organization however, areas of focus will include analysis, appraisal and recommendation of solutions in the commercial space
- The new colleagues will be involved in the analysis and solution definition, operations, project execution, testing and audit, stakeholder management tasks
- Bachelors degree (Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Management)
- Advanced English skills
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, methodology development (min. 2-4 years)
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing and managing resource
- Developing technical and functional solutions for Pharma commercial business
- Experience in a large multinational publicly traded company
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong ability to engage cross – functional teams to deliver on time and within budget
- Experience of applying industry standard business analysis approaches
- Curiosity and willingness to learn, effective communication and ability to quickly develop new technical and functional competencies.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team, earning the trust both of customers and teammates
- Ability to perform complex data analysis and modeling
- Project Management skills
- Significant experience in Information Technology or in the Pharmaceutical/life sciences industry
- Really competitive salaries, benefits
- Inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.