Our client is continuously looking for talented iOS developers to join their developer team, building a range of mobile apps in different fields, including smart buildings or media. As an iOS developer, you will work on new feature requests or app maintenance services contracted with international clients, used by tens of thousands of users. Besides having the opportunity to be a member of multilingual projects, new technology research works will further enrich your daily responsibilities.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features.
- Design efficient mobile applications working at all levels of the software architecture (UI, data access, web services).
- Write clean and reusable code.
- Participate in the improvement of the quality of the source code (especially through code reviews).
- Continuously develop technical knowledge in pace with mobile innovations
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Proficiency with Swift and Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Understanding iOS architecture patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM).
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with dependency management tools such as Cocoapods and Swift Package Manager.
- Proficiency with understanding of code versioning (Git).
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools such as Instruments.
- Familiar with continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Familiar with push notifications.
- Familiar with localization and internationalization.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.