Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
We are looking for an Information Security Officer in our multinational insurance partners team to Budapest with 4 days/weekhome-office opportunity and thirteenth and fourteenth monthly salary.
The Information Security Officer is responsible for two main activities within our partners departments in Slovakia, Hungary and the Czech Republic managing and ensuring information security, and ensuring operational resilience and defence security.
- 1-2+ years of professional experience in Information Security Management and different Protection and Resilience domains
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
- Knowledge of security tools
- Basic knowledge of relevant regulatory environment and industry standards such as ISO27001, BSI (GER), ISO 22301, ITIL, COBIT, etc.
- Strong communication and conflict management skills
- Experience in managing crisis/emergency situations
Nice to have
- University education
- Information Security
- Providing governance to the service and business owners to plan, coordinate, and implement and maintain our partners Security Framework
- Ensuring effective execution of the Information Security (IS) risk management framework including assessment of mitigation plans and controls
- Overseeing implementation of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and system environments based on security policies and OE requirements
- Enabling performance of information security assessments (at network, OS, and application level) and interpret information security testing/scanning results
- Investigating and recommending corrective actions for security incidents to the organization and stakeholders
- Developing, tracking, and reporting on Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for information security
- Protection & Resilience
- Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of our partner Standard for Operational Resilience and the Standard for Protective Security
- Collecting and coordinating Resilience demands coming from a customer ITSCM function (e.g. DR testing)
- Reporting status of entity Protection & Resilience to the Head of Protection and Resilience
- Monitoring and reporting on incidents with crisis potential including planning and introduction of mitigating actions
What we offer
- 4 days/week Home Office opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Thirteenth and fourteenth monthly salary
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance