We are looking for a Fullstack Software Developer to grow our partner s team. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, our partner is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle, developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing software, deploying and configuring the created applications
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions
- Develops technical specifications, determines operational feasibility of requirements
- Transforms software designs and specifications into functioning software, producing clean and efficient code
- Optimizes and maintains legacy systems, integrates software components and third-party programs.
- Performs software upgrades and configurations to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Improves operations and optimizes system efficiency by analysing performance indicators and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Proactively investigates problem areas, recommends and executes improvements
- Automates tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Resolves user-submitted problems and questions, fixes bugs in existing code.
- Revises, updates, refactors and debugs existing code.
- Designs, implements, and conducts tests to verify the proper operation of code
- Serves as an expert on the developed applications and provides training and technical support for users
- Supports junior developers work
- Educational background in computer science, software engineering or other relevant discipline
- Fluent English is a must
- 2+ years of experience in Angular is necessary
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineering or similar role
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
- Knowledge of coding languages and frameworks/systems necessary for performing his tasks
- .NET and T-SQL development experience
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 45 000 employees now)
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus
- Permanent contract from the very beginning