We are looking for a full stack developer with strong English knowledge (German is advantage).
- Build services and APIs to drive existing and new features
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in product and design to build a world-class IFE eco-system
- Prepare and test technical specifications for software and system architectures.
- Technical communication with internal and external software suppliers.
- Push development issues and software configurations.
- Use your experience and problem-solving skills to provide solutions to unique challenges.
- Help design procedures and processes in your area of responsibility and monitor compliance with such procedures and processes.
- Analyze industry trends and collaborate on product planning.
- Relevant university/polytechnic degree (preferably in computer engineering, software engineering or similar)
- Hands-on experience with frontend technologies React, Next.js, webpack, (S)CSS/HTML5, unit and automated testing
- Familiar with microservice architecture, REST APIs, Container Based Technology
- Understanding of data structures and problem-solving approaches, and ability to articulate tradeoffs
- Demonstrate ability to share knowledge via reviewing code, reviewing design documents, and providing technical talks.
- Proficiency to work in spoken and written English
- Open-minded and team player
- Open to learn other coding languages
- Willingness to do further vocational training
- Prior experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.