We are looking for Full Stack developers to join our dynamic IT solutions partner. The new colleague can be the main implementer of our exciting projects as an experienced Full Stack Developer.
A great candidate has:
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the field of fullstack development (OOP, webdevelopment)
- An overview of development methods and has capabilities to plan and execute various projects – regardless of industry
- Service provider approach and knows how to get on well with project members
- We appreciate precision, independence, and reliability
IT and technical skills
- React, NextJs
- Angular, Vue
- Rest API, css, HTML5
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Maven, Git , Jira, ClickUp, powershell
- CI/CD knowledge
- Testautomation experience
- UML, SQL DB, API deep knowledge
What we offer:
- Project bonus
- Health insurance
- Creative, exciting atmosphere, youthful, humorous team of experts. This is a dynamic, development-oriented team where members help each other professionally and humanly
- Flexible working models we help you with your work-life integrity
- Free (several types of) coffee, a fruit day, healthy breakfast, and one pizza Friday a month during all staff meetings – and also if you want, you can have a beer or two after working hours.
- We support any professional training that is considered meaningful, we plan regular community events (for example, outdoor concerts and parties in summer)
- Our recruitment-selection process.
- After pre-screening, once we get to the interview, we will not waste your time the senior managers will ask relevant questions so that we can understand your experiences, approaches and your needs. Your need is really important for us, since this is a bilaterial business. What project are we looking for in the first place? Greenfield front-end projects, and Flexcube (Oracle) core
- Banking related projects in domestic and foreign financial institutions. There are a uniquely diverse range of projects and industries waiting for you.