We are looking for a junior / medior / senior full stack developer with solid German language knowledge to support the development of an Austrian customer.
The project will start in September, so we are looking for people with 30 days notice or less.
There is the possibility to work in a full home office.
Your role will be:
- Working in a team of 3-10 developers, the team size depends on the project
- Participating in the full life cycle of software development
- Engaging with the customers and guiding them through a journey of digital transformation
- Maintaining code integrity and cohesion
- Maintaining quality throughout your work
We are looking for you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a .NET developer
- Deep understanding and experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Microsoft Entity Framework 6, Code Frist, UML
- Knowledge of the followings Bootstrap, RequireJS, KnockoutJS
- Good verbal and written English knowledge
- Good spoken and written German knowledge
What we offer:
- Continuous individual development
- Work in a friendly local team as part of a challenging multinational environment
- Excellent work/life balance, flexible working hours, full time home office
- Competitive remuneration package
- Cafeteria, Medicover health insurance package