A dynamically developing, global, transaction risk management service company is looking for a new colleague.
If you would like to work in a family-friendly, pleasant work environment where you face interesting challenges, apply now.
- Implement business logic specified by researchers and improve SDK
- Deliver high-quality code with simplicity, performance, and scalability in focus
- Maintain and develop Node.js lambda application, written in TypeScript
- Supporting, refining and suggesting improvements to the current codebase
- Make sure that the produced code is secure, stable, scalable and well tested
- Providing expertise and suggesting best practices for the team
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Ability to cooperate with team members in Agile development methodology
- Out-of-the-box thinking combined with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
- Experience with NodeJs
- Experience with React and Node.js testing.
- API testing expertise
- Docker / containerization
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary and shares
- Comfortable office in the center of Budapest
- 3 extra paid vacation days
- AYCM partnership