We are looking for a freelancer test automation engineer, who cares about the Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure communication.
- Testing of our car-to-car communication software stack, as well as safety and efficiency applications for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan).
- Planning, documentation and implementation of automated test cases using Java based test framework.
- Running automated regression test sets, analyzing and reporting the results.
- Creating and handling bug reports, problem solving.
- Taking part in field testing.
- Test automation or programming experience in Java language.
- Linux or Unix experience.
- Solid understanding of network systems and protocols.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Quality orientated mindset, precision.
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Experience in embedded Linux system testing (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Experience in real-time operating systems.
- ISTQB certificate.
- Drivers license.
- Experience in AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR environments as a test engineer or test automation engineer.