We are looking for a freelancer Lead DevOps who has got experience Docker and Kubernetes, with strong English knowledge.
- Working on GridAPM platform, a maintenance tool for grid facilities using data analytics, AI and machine learning
- This person is responsible to lead DevOps activities especially the virtual platforms and CI/CD process for the feature sets planned in scope of the delivery of the product releases using the defined environments, technologies and frameworks and following Agile and Secured Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- This individual will be responsible to organize DevOps activities, assign tasks DevOps engineers, and provide regular reports.
- He/she works with engineering leadership and development team to translate non-functional requirements such as performance, reliability, scalability, cyber security to containerized/virtualized/cloud or on-prem solutions.
- Ideally this person has both software programming and continuous integration background.
- Technical leader proficient in leading team of DevOps engineer using latest technologies & practices.
- Participate as Agile Team member to Sprints and highly contribute to release activities.
- In charge globally of the IT ecosystem of the engineering team using modern software factory tool chain and such as Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker Trust Registry, SonarCube, Coverity, WhiteSource, Kubernetes
- Administrate and manage multiple cloud and on-prem containerized/virtualized environments and resources with high motivation to keep them all up and running.
- Support developer and tester teams with onboarding, environment configuration and deploying artifacts as a service.
- Develop a strategy to follow product and artifacts release versions following Sprint and Release cycles.
- Develop a tool chain to monitor and report environment issues (performance, cyber security).
- Experience with docker/kubernetes, microservice based applications, design principles and deployment models are mandatory.
- Experience with CI/CD tool chain including Jenkins is mandatory.
- Experience with version control (GitHub).
- Experience in software development using Java/Spring Framework, Python.