We are looking for an Environment Manager/Coordinator with heavy Microsoft Server and strong English knowledge.
- Ownership of the infrastructure supporting and network the milk / madcap application.
- Definition of the required servers to operate the application, specify the network connectivity, ensure performance, maintainability, sustainability.
- Coordination of the work between these various teams.
- Participation in ARM when creating new server farms is required
- Troubleshooting in case of functional issues.
- Troubleshooting in case of performance issue.
- Support for implementing new functionality: network connectivity to SMS providers, inside or outside Nestlé.
- Coordinate development done by the markets using the API provided by Contec (application development provider)
- Management of about 20 adm2 users used by the developers
- Deployment, support, and troubleshooting of the mobile application (mostly android, legacy windows phones)
- Windows server experience
- Network awareness
- Experience working with processes (tickets, ticket follow up, troubleshooting with network and infrastructure teams)
- Application deployment on Android
- Madcap Servers are supported by CATI, network environment is supported by network Alpha, the developer of the application is Contec.
- Servers are located in the Wipro clouds in EUR and AOA
- Network connectivity is either in Data center, or in Wipro data centers, and there is connectivity between them
- The application is published to the public internet