We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst for a pharmaceutical project.
- Perform Discovery of Business needs
- Enter Business needs into the Demand Management Intake platform
- JIRA Project Backlog Administration
- Provide consultation on requirements to the product owner/business owner
- Oversee the validity of requests in the backlog; coordinating with Business Functions and project leads
- Identify and communicate Business priorities to the Product Owner
- Overall documentation of project requests, user stories, backlog
- Communication to all project stakeholders with updates & status of pending & in-progress requests
- Assist the BSE Test Lead in the communication of testing needs and resource requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree or IT major preferred
- Previous experience in a JnJ environment preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant business systems analysis
- Experience in SLDC and Agile development process required
- Understand the Scrum process
- Experience in JIRA required
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Superior communication and collaborative skills required
- Account Management skills