You will be advising on using proper technologies and architectures to the team, along with managing and owning production services infrastructure to ensure services performance and availability matches SLAs. You will also be automating parts of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tools.
What you are going to work on
- Contributing to the development of robust and well-tested code
- Working with, reviewing and debugging existing codebases
- Assisting in troubleshooting software application issues
- Working together with other disciplines (UX, FE and BE) to create software features
- Maintaining existing systems and applications
- Creating documentation of the systems developed
Desired qualifications and experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Completing technical audits
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Documenting risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies to be proactively managed
- Experience and understanding of various SDLC, such as Waterfall, Agile, XP
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCS, Azure)
- Experience in at least one scripting language, eg.. Python, bash, etc
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in CI tools (Jenkins, Bitrise)
- Experience in orchestration tooling like Terraform, CloudFormation
- Knowledge of different architecture designs enterprise, scaled web, big data etc
- Linux administration experience
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in configuration and container management tooling, e.g. Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience in infrastructure design
- Understanding of security laws and regulations (GDPR, PCI)
- Experience in monitoring tools
What we offer
- Exciting Clients and Projects – We promise to provide exciting and ever-changing challenges in industries that are the final frontiers of digitization.
- Open work culture – With offices in London and Budapest, and with 8 nations represented in our team, we believe in universally positive values, open communication, teamwork, and making sure everyone is comfortable as they are.
- Career Development – No matter what stage you are in your career your development is our priority besides collaborating on all aspects of the projects and thus gaining the exposure you need to develop your expertise, you also get dedicated time and resources for self-development.
- Working environment – Because you spend 60% of your time at work, we try to make it enjoyable snacks and beverages in our all-day kitchen, game corner and 3D printer, birthday sleep-in, flexi-time, remote working, unlimited leave, work socials and events.
- Competitive package – We believe exceptional skills deserve proper compensation which is not just a competitive salary, but a healthcare plan, cafeteria, and other perks.