Do you want to build products based on technologies that meet with the daily trends?
Do you wish to participate in building your architecture?
Do you want to participate in the developments of scalable systems that serve a large amount of people, all running in JVM? Are you an experimental character and you think Cloud-based solutions are knocking on our doors?
If you think that with your ideas and solutions you can increase the number of satisfied users, we are looking for each other!
- Participation in the solution design
- Design of the migration to the Amazon Cloud (AWS) using infrastructure as code approach with Terraform
- Responsible for the migration of applications from Docker Swarm to Kubernetes
- Extension and optimization of the GitLab based CI / CD pipelines
- Assumption of responsibility for the resulting system landscape over its entire life cycle
- Implementation of unit, module and integration tests to guarantee the quality and stability
- Monitoring, operation, and proactive and reactive maintenance of the applications
- Knowledge in build tools (CI / CD) systems
- Microservice-oriented services
- OS-level virtualization (docker)
- Container orchestration (docker swarm or Kubernetes)
- Experience in cloud services (preferred AWS)
- Experience with scalable distributed environments with understanding of scaling
- English knowledge
What we offer:
- Long term employment
- Task variety
- Professional development opportunities (e.g. trainings)
- Free English course
- Home office opportunities
- Regular team building activities
- Daily lunch allowance, unlimited free coffee
- Friendly working environment with a green, quite surroundings