We are currently looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team in Budapest, Hungary. In your position as our DevOps Engineer, your primary responsibility for the role will be to develop, implement and maintain the cloud infrastructure on Azure or AWS, adhering to best practices and ensuring scalability, security, and high availability. Reports to: DevOps Engineer | Team Size: 2
- Developing and maintaining automated deployment processes, including CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, and infrastructure as code.
- Defining and documenting infrastructure requirements, architecture, and operational procedures.
- Actively contributing to develop common processes like Cloud governance, new technologies adoption, cost management and optimization
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to handle the reliability and scalability of the infrastructure
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and advancements in cloud technologies and DevOps practices and recommending improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Proficiency in one or more CI/CD systems (Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Extensive experience with one or more automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible)
- Practical experience with one or more major Cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Professional Hungarian & English, written and spoken
- Solution oriented mindset
- Ready to play an active role in our Agile rituals and practices
- Interest to live and contribute to our feedback culture
What’s on offer?
- Upskilling Training & Certifications
- Bonus (Individual and company-based performance)
- Company laptop & Mobile
- Company Social Events & Gatherings
- Home office