We are looking for a new Data Engineer to expand our Swiss-based Partners team.
- Define the optimal architecture of the Data & Analytics platform enabling the availability and re-usability of all required data for the creation of analytics products
- Manage and monitor data pipelines to source and transform data to the Data & Analytics Platform(s)
- Integrate and transform new data sources (internal and external) by creating a full pipeline from ingestion to ETL process
- Deliver Data Provisioning to operational applications requiring transformation of data from several sources
- Optimize and expand the Data & Analytics platform data flows and data models, supporting in deploying analytics products
- Define and document detailed Data Engineering processes to guarantee efficient building and support of the data & analytics platform
- Assess the stability, robustness and efficiency of the implemented ELT processes and data pipelines and eventually re-design them
- Gather requirements and write technical specifications document
- Ensure and monitor high data quality standards with focus on data consistency
- Timely resolve incidents related to data interfaces and ELT processes
- Expand the current Data & Analytics platform to embed big data capability by investigating and sharing best practices
- Masters degree in IT / Business / Economics / Statistics
- 4-5 years of experience required
- Experience with data modelling (conceptual, logical, physical) and data modelling documentation.
- Professional experience and conceptual knowledge of building and maintaining physical and logical data models, including data streaming.
- Ability to think beyond technology requirements to build ONE logical Data & Analytics platform
- Excellent knowledge and proven professional experience with MS Azure and Lakehouse architecture, in-depth knowledge and/or certification in Databricks (Spark).
- Well structured, analytically thinking and demonstrating the ability to explain processes in a clear and understandable manner to a non-technical audience
- System management expertise with monitoring, disaster recovery, backup, automated testing, automated schema migration, and continuous deployment
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills
- Life 1 sportpass
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration (cafeteria, bonus)
- 2 days a week home office provided.
- Working together with a dynamic team of IT professionals
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development
- Opportunity to learn diverse technology platforms and industry standard solutions