Our client opened its doors to customers in Hungary in 2002 as a leading pet food and equipment store chain. The first store of the international group opened in 1990 in Germany, and today more than 1,800 stores await pet owners in 11 countries.
In order to build their Hungarian IT Team they are now hiring a DATA CENTER TEAM LEAD, who would build up their own team of 10-12 members.
- Establish, lead and further develop the FIBS Data Center with Experts for Data Science, Orchestration and Systems with around 10 employees in Budapest (as a satellite team) in close collaboration with colleagues in Germany
- Leadership, coordination and development of the data center team in Hungary
- Definition, implementation and continuous improvement of data analytics and data engineering approaches in close collaboration with headquarter
- Creation, development and implementation of state-of-the-art data analytics and data engineering standards such as procedures, templates, etc.
- Development of approaches to transform (raw) data into valuable insights and information by developing and adapting algorithms and adv. analytics apps according to specific business requirements
- University degree (or comparable) in business administration, (business) informatics, (business) mathematics or related studies
- Minimum of 5 years of practical working experience in the area of data analytics, data mining or related fields, preferably within Finance and Controlling
- Very good knowledge in the fields of analytics, statistics & mathematics (incl. (financial) modeling, machine learning, artificial intelligence, forecasting, predictive & prescriptive analytics, hypothesis testing etc.)
- Experience in leading teams of employees and profound experience in project management
- Strong leadership skills (disciplinary and functional Leadership <12 FTE)
- Strong performance orientation
- Solution-based attitude, quality awareness as well as accurate concerning compliance
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing (C1/2), solid knowledge of German required (B1/2)
- SAP experience
- SQL experience
What they offer
- Private health insurance
- Home Office (3 days/week)
- Travel opportunity to Germany
- Pet-friendly office
- Store discount