We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our dynamic, growing, multi-country financial partner in an international team.
The Business Analyst will work closely with business leaders to design and develop innovative insurance solutions that can successfully deliver business growth. We are looking for goal oriented team players who enjoy delivering value to organization.
- Work closely with architect, developers and testers in agile team
- Deliver solutions to meet the data and reporting needs in claims domain
- Collect and clarify business requirements
- Analyse source systems (including databases and data structures)
- Work with subject matter experts and development team to understand available data
- Create documentation
- Support development of data function
- At least 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand data models through independent research
- Great communication skills and builds collaborative relationships across boundaries
- Excellent English skills
- SQL knowledge, mapping and data modelling skills
- Insurance domain knowledge, especially claims
- Date warehousing and ETL experience
- Experience with MS SQL and Oracle databases
- Experience in Agile teams
What they offer
- Full remote working (it is possible to go to the Budapest office)
- Flexible working hours