Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
We are looking for Cyber Security Vulnerability Management Expert colleague for our multination client.
The person in the Cyber Security Vulnerability Management Expert role performs the coordination of vulnerability lifecycle management activities, provides support for Cyber Security Incident Response and Advanced Investigation team and participates in Cyber Security Threat Intelligence activities also.
Cyber Security Vulnerability Management Expert also works closely with other internal teams to provide oversight of emergency response to information security incidents to quickly identify, respond, and mitigate the risk from information Security Incidents that impact the firm.
- Perform Vulnerability Management tasks including the coordination of scanning, reporting and remediation without higher level supervision.
- Maintain process for managing escalations and notifications to key stakeholders and management.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Develop and maintain site-specific documentation and quality assurance information.
- Monitor emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities & assist with recommendations and workarounds.
- Maintain current with new developments in the security industry including alerts, bugs, vulnerabilities and malwares. Evaluate and report on their potential business impact.
- University / college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Excellent English
- 2+ years experience in Security/Cyber Defence
- 5 years experience in IT
- Broad Information Security knowledge
- One or more of the following is advantage
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (OSA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Previous security operations centre experience
- Good awareness of IT Support processes, such as ITIL
What We offer
- Competitive remuneration package (bonus, fringe benefits)
- The chance to advance on the career ladder
- A responsible job with varied and challenging tasks